2.03.2011

Flint Ridge Gardner - Post 3

We had a short private viewing and service for Flint Ridge on Monday, January 31st.  We are thankful to know that Baby Flint is safe in the arms of Jesus.  But our hearts are sad and we have foot prints left in our hearts from the cutest little boy ever.  We would have loved for everyone to have come and seen our cute little Flint.  But we are thankful we kept it little and short since I just delivered little Flint 3 1/2 days before the funeral.  
Baby Flint Ridge Gardner - at Viewing
Daddy, Mommy, Kora Lily & Flint Ridge at viewing
At Cemetery 
We are so humbled by everyone prayers, cards, comments, emails and support at this very difficult time in our lives.  

4 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

Thanks again for sharing this, Joy...

Unknown said...

What a touching post, and such beautiful, meaningful pictures. You are all in our prayers.

Jill said...

I just love that little picture of him and his little walrus.

Ingold Co. said...

I agree with Jill. That walrus is just perfect! I knew it would be when you showed it to us, but seeing it here just solidifies it! Priceless pictures. Love you guys...and still bringing you before The Throne in prayer.